• Leads relationships with state and nationwide political campaigns and issue advocacy organizations.
• Manages high performance team that helps clients adopt data-driven approaches to grassroots and paid media activity.
• Monitors and reports on key revenue and non-revenue metrics of success.
• Oversees all client and partner contracts and negotiations.
• Develops strategic sales plans, leads preparation and delivery of custom presentations and proposals and evaluates client performance with a focus on retention.
• Establishes brand and business standards and works with team to implement them across all products and services.
• Directs all marketing content and material creation and deployment.
• Manages team focused on working with clients to optimize media buys for maximum campaign performance.
• Works with clients to apply proprietary segments to their advertising campaigns in order to target the right audiences across all channels.
• Establishes agreement terms and oversees implementation and reporting processes to make i360 proprietary segments available across all major networks, exchanges, demand-side platforms (DSPs) and data management platforms (DMPs).
• Manages partnership with comScore for i360 segment availability in Segment Metrix 2.0 for smart site level targeting of political audiences.
• Oversees exclusive partnership with Dish and DIRECTV, which enables a direct-to-household match for addressable television advertising.
• Manages relationship with Rentrak for custom TV ratings by market, network, daypart and program.
• Identifies new opportunities and directs research and development projects to bring new digital and television targeting capabilities to the political industry.
Director of Business Development (September 2011 – August 2014)
Director of Sales & Marketing (March 2011 – September 2011)