||• Oversee activities of the Public Service Commission, Energy Research and Development Authority, power authorities of New York and Long Island.
• Advise Governor’s signature energy policy to reform the utility business model.
• Lead annual executive and legislative budget negotiations for energy portfolio.
• Counsel Governor decisions on energy legislation.
• Prep agency witnesses and review testimony for legislative hearings.
• Assist State emergency preparation and response efforts to weather and energy events.