||Head of Programming
Dates EmployedJun 2000 – Jun 2003
Employment Duration3 yrs 1 mo
• Oversaw implementation and financial management of all CRS/Uganda programs, valued at $3 million per year on average. Supported four-fold growth in portfolio value over 3 years.
• Managed 26 separate grants from USAID, USDA, EU, UN and private donor agencies. Ensured compliance with all donor regulations for program performance, financial accountability, and commodity management, as well as with CRS’ technical standards and partnership principles.
• Managed Programming Department, consisting of 31 international and national staff located in three offices. Directly supervised seven international and national program managers.
• Helped guide strategic planning processes and ensure all programs are implemented in accordance with CRS/Uganda’s strategic plan. Identified and developed new programs and appropriate fundraising strategies.
• Represented CRS/Uganda to government and UN agencies, NGOs, the Church, and diplomatic missions. Developed and maintained relationships with field offices, partner agencies, and other stakeholders. See less