We have come a long way since our bold beginning in 2004. When we incorporated as a tax-exempt nonprofit foundation in 2007, we had 27 faculty partners and eight partner programs on college campuses. And now, with the tremendous progress we have made since then, our future looks very bright. Our community of professors now numbers over 700 on over 250 campuses, and we are supporting major programs on 53 leading campuses across the nation.
We have nearly 250 donor partners contributing millions of dollars to support our efforts on campuses. Key to this growth in our donor base is our unique capability to facilitate a relationship between the donor and the college to ensure that the donor’s intent will be met.
How JMC Supports Academic Centers:
• Seed funding for new campus programs
• Support for growth of existing centers
• Networking through the Annual Miller Summit on Higher Education
• Support for postdoctoral fellowships
• A faculty information network and online resource center
• Consulting services in fundraising, communications, and program design