Dickinson Wright has a proud history of client service and a longstanding tradition of excellence. From our founding in Detroit in 1878 by two young lawyers, Henry Monroe Campbell and Henry Russel, the firm has evolved and flourished by maintaining a focus on the client while staying on the leading edge of legislative and technological developments. Our commitment to excellence and client service is evidenced by our long-term client relationships. We have worked with the Metropolitan Life Insurance Company since the late 1800s and with Chrysler Corporation since it was organized in the 1920s. Our association with both Ford Motor Company and National Bank of Detroit, which now is JPMorgan Chase Bank, spans eight decades. As the firm grew and evolved, its name changed several times to reflect changes in leadership. In 1998, the firm became Dickinson Wright PLLC. In 2011, the firm’s Ontario affiliate, Dickinson Wright LLP, grew through a combination with Toronto-based Aylesworth LLP, a firm that has been serving clients with distinction since 1861. In 2012, Dickinson Wright expanded again with the additions of new offices in Columbus, Ohio and Saginaw, Michigan. At the beginning of 2013, our Phoenix office combined with Phoenix-based Mariscal, Weeks, McIntyre & Friedlander, P.A., with over 60 attorneys, Phoenix is the firm’s largest office outside the Detroit area. In 2015, Dickinson Wright opened offices in Lexington, Kentucky and Reno, Nevada. In 2016, the firm opened offices in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida and Austin, Texas. With more than 425 lawyers across more than 40 practice areas, Dickinson Wright serves clients from offices in Ann Arbor, Detroit, Grand Rapids, Lansing, Saginaw and Troy, Michigan; Austin, Texas; Columbus, Ohio; Ft. Lauderdale, Florida; Las Vegas, Nevada; Lexington, Kentucky; Nashville, Tennessee; Phoenix, Arizona; Washington, D.C.; and Toronto, Ontario.