The Dilworth firm launched in Philadelphia in 1933. Richardson Dilworth's law firm reflected Dilworth the man. In the 1950's and 1960's under the leadership of Harold Kohn, Bill Coleman, Harry Kalish and Richard Levy, the firm grew and our Corporate Department began to represent Bill Levitt, who was the first developer of the planned community. During the 1970's and 1980's, the firm went through a period of both turbulence and growth. The firm was fortunate enough during this time to attract Robert Casey, a young litigator from Scranton, Pennsylvania, who in 1986 was elected Governor of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. It is during this period that Judge Bruce W. Kauffman emerged as the leader of the firm. Today, the firm has over 90 attorneys with offices in Philadelphia, PA; Harrisburg, PA; Cherry Hill, NJ; New York, NY and Wilmington, DE. The Philadelphia office is now located at 1500 Market Street directly across from Dilworth Plaza which is named for Richardson Dilworth who served as Mayor of Philadelphia from 1956 to 1962.