* To elevate the voters of New York State to their rightful place as the sovereign rulers of the state, reducing the office holders to the servants of the people they were intended to be;
* To create a statewide political party committed to the elimination of the electoral advantages of incumbency and the creation of a level playing field for the candidates of all political parties;
* To restore fiscally responsible government, where the state budgets to spend only what the voters are willing to pay in taxes;
* To create a political party committed to the highest standards of quality in every aspect of the party -- representation, organization, campaigning, elections, fund raising, and participation;
* To encourage voter participation and involvement, both in the party itself and in the political process as a whole.
The quality of a democracy is measured by the quality of participation by ordinary citizens. Democratic values and attitudes are learned through participation, and the highest calling of a citizen is to serve his or her fellow citizens in office as a position of trust, enjoying the bonds of affection with the voters for their willingness to sacrifice through public service. Our political party is committed to every aspect of this participation, whether in our party or in other political parties and organizations. We are thereby committed to choice in elections, volunteerism within the parties, and citizens who are willing to serve us as elected officials. We are equally committed to honest debate, the forthright presentation of our values, and respect for the rights of everyone.more » « less
U.S. Campaign Contributions since 1990 - learn more
No contributions found.
3rd party / other
Outside Spending Groups
No contributions found.
This data is compiled using OpenSecrets bulk data downloads. LittleSis analysts match federal campaign contributions given by individuals in our database using the donation matching tool.
Individual profile pages show giving information for the individual profiled; org pages show an aggregate analysis of giving information for individuals with positions or memberships at those orgs. Note that this information may differ substantially from data found at InfluenceExplorer or OpenSecrets, because it only includes donations for individuals in our database who have been donor-matched by an analyst.