For research on the 1% in solidarity with Occupy Wall Street
This research group is investigating financial elites in order to gather strategic information for the "Occupy" movement. If you haven't heard of #OccupyWallStreet, check out these sites: Occupy Wall StreetOccupy Together The occupy movement is decentralized and autonomous, which means people all over the world fighting for an economy and government accountable to the public can help out in their own way. Hundreds of thousands of people are taking to the streets to highlight the injustice of a system controlled by the top 1% at the expense of the other 99%. Protesters everywhere are saying, more »

This is a LittleSis research group. To participate in this group, join LittleSis or log in.

Who We're Watching

Findings & Highlights

No findings yet!

Recent Edits

    edited by PatriotMongoose about 7 hours ago
    edited by PatriotMongoose about 9 hours ago
    edited by WrenchInTheGears about 17 hours ago
    edited by System 3 days ago
    edited by System 3 days ago
    edited by System 3 days ago
    edited by seeker 4 days ago
    edited by WileECoyote 6 days ago
    edited by WrenchInTheGears 8 days ago
    edited by WileECoyote 8 days ago